All Discussions Tagged 'Wood' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SINGULARITY: Rise of the Posthumans now available!

This is a project I've been waiting to brag about for almost two years now, an anthology that was on the drawing boards long before the S…

Started by Lee Houston, Junior

0 May 31, 2016

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents return! Again?

Has anyone noticed a small one-dollar book that snuck onto the shelves this month? It's part of the Hundred Penny press reprint line from I…

Started by Kirk G

23 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Captain Comics

The Cat, and other STRONG Women of the '70s Marvel

I was reading the advance excerpts from the new book "Marvel Comics: The Untold Story" that is due out October 9th. I am very interested i…

Started by Kirk G

58 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Thunder Agents: The Overlooked Treasure of Wally Wood

I'm am curious how many of us are closet Thunder Agent fans. Is there a website or a thread here that deals with all things T.H.U.N.D.E.R …

Started by Kirk G

30 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Rare Wally Wood collection of Dr. Doom & more

Someplace in the 1980s, I saw a thin hardbound book that collected the first three issues of Dr. Doom in Astonishing Tales (1970) with artw…

Started by Kirk G

7 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Kirk G

Vertigo & Brian Wood

There hasn't been much said about the Vertigo line while DC has been busy relaunching the DCU. But it clearly is going to be offering a red…

Started by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Dagwan

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Donald really doesn't like what a funhouse mirror does to him. Homer, on the other hand..."
33 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"They called iit 24/7"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Eighth Doctor: Stranded
""After crashing in 2020 London, the TARDIS crew has found the future of the universe altered…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?
"Hands down:"
2 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I think Montoya's been commissioner since the beginning of Infinite Frontier, more than a year…"
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Batgirls #9: I initially picked up this series on a whim, but I'm still enjoying it more…"
3 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Charlie Brown being a good big brother!"
4 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion "The Flash" movie star Ezra Miller busted for burglary
"And when you get down to it, Oliver Queen was basically Bruce Wayne. "
5 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I should also mention there's a new book on Buster Keaton by critic Dana Stevens, who uses his…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #122: This issue reintroduces Professor Clark Johnson. He is the political science teacher at…"
6 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Dowager in Three Stoobes Short:  "Ah, you must be those three environmental extremoists I…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service