From Variety"ABC Orders Pilots for ‘Stumptown’ Adaptation, Bermuda Triangle Drama"

Variety wrote:

ABC has given out two more drama pilot orders.

First up, the broadcaster has ordered a pilot for a drama based on the graphic novel “Stumptown” by Greg Rucka. It follows Dex Parios, a strong, assertive, and unapologetically sharp-witted army veteran working as a P.I. in Portland, Oregon. With a complicated personal history and only herself to rely on, she solves other people’s messes with a blind eye toward her own.

Jason Richman will serve as writer and executive producer, with Rucka, Matthew Southworth, and Justin Greenwood also executive producing along with Ruben Fleischer and Dave Bernad via The District. ABC Studios will produce.

I hope the TV series can capture Stumptown well. I've read the first three story arcs as trades and enjoyed them very much.

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enjoyed it myself, but I had actually forgotten it existed. It was nice to see Cobie Smulders in a series I actually liked. I hope it gets picked up though she was great so was the rest of the supporting cast.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service