Word is that Mr. Silver age will be hosting a Trivia panel at C2E2 this weekend and because of the movie this summer, some of the questions will feature my favorite Marvel super-hero, Ant-Man. By coincidence, I just finished reading DC's Atom archives. Here are some similar covers featuring the two characters.

Some of these are a stretch, but close enough. And good luck at the trivia panel, Craig!

--your pal, Hoy

Views: 5140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Emerkeith Davyjack said:
...I'm going to re??-ask whether the Atom's Convergence mini involves that Taiwanese man who was the Atom briefly during the 00s . If it does I just may buy it !!!!!!!

I'm not following it but my understanding (from Cap's postings of publicity) is that Ryan Choi and Ray Palmer are both involved in the Convergence Atom book.

This is a correct assessment.

Choi was Taiwanese? Didn't know that.

Egghead does his research.

Which would have worked if they hadn't been his buddies.  

Of course he reads the manual! He's Egghead!

Hoy Murphy said:

Egghead does his research.

Anyone know a really tiny surgeon?

He did realize he could only use that story once, right?

Sure, only he's the patient.

I'm not sure you could do this even with the strength of a full-grown man.

I AM sure. Maybe if you have the mass of a white-dwarf star. Oops, wrong guy.

-- MSA

You could if you had the proportional strength of an ant. Wait. Still the wrong guy.

Actually I think ants are proportionally stronger than spiders.

But we know Hank is incredibly strong. One short story stated that at 12 feet Giant-Man could lift a ton, so at 6 feet he should be able to lift 500, making him an Olympic level weightlifter on our world. Like that guy that dropped a barbell on his neck. This makes him stronger than Daredevil.

No matter how strong he is, he couldn't do it if he's light enough to ride on an ant, as he'd have to balance his own mass against the mass of what he was swinging.

Ummm ... Pym particles? Unstable molecules? Reversing the polarity?

Incidentally, the Atom title in Convergence is exploring where Ray's mass goes when he shrinks.

Luke Blanchard said:

No matter how strong he is, he couldn't do it if he's light enough to ride on an ant, as he'd have to balance his own mass against the mass of what he was swinging.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Publisher News

The Justice League comes to an end in 'Justice League' #75

Posted by Captain Comics on January 20, 2022 at 5:30pm 0 Comments

Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up for the Final Issue of JUSTICE LEAGUE out on April 19…

Continue

Groups

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service