Ant Man Movie test footage

I don't know if this has been posted or discussed before, but here it is from last year's Comic-Con. http://iwatchstuff.com/2013/03/ant-man-test-footage-finally-turns-up-on.php It actually looks pretty impressive.

(Moderators, if I have this in the wrong place, please feel free to move it to its proper category. Thanks!)

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It didn't last long. They took the video down. Someone's doing a good job of policing.

• Thanks to you, I saw it before they took it down.

If they are zealous about taking it down, does this mean they might actually use Ant-Man one day? Or is it because new owner Disney is more zealous?

• Disney is ridiculous about their properties.

Too bad they can't come up with better protection for their DVD's...

• Oh, it's back up again... hurry, go look now!!!

• And it's gone again.

• They do have fan made storyboards up, but frankly, they're not as good as the actual footage. The footage showed the film-makers were going to be very imaginative (moreso than what I've seen in comics) in how Pym uses his powers as Ant-Man. They actually make his powers more interesting and formidable.

• Thanks for that very effective :57 storyboard animation. 

I see they are still debating how Hank could have such an effect when shrunk down to the size of an ant.  And again, we have to educated people that he has the strength proportional to an ant, when increased to the size of a man, or vice versa, the strength of a man even though shrunk down. (But that doesn't explain how he has the leverage to flip men, jerk their tie, or run down the barrel and drop kick them down all when small.)

I was afraid they might just be redoing the incredible shrinking man, which i understand might have been an inspiration for both the Atom and Ant-Man...

but I really don't get the comment about invading someone's urethra. (Was that just snark?)

This reply was deleted.