Views: 60567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate to interrupt the discussion but, under the proviso "Anything, Everything or Nothing at All" I just thought I'd mention that I had my cataract meeting today and set my first surgery for this coming Thursday (July 29), and my second for next Wednesday (August 4). It's a routine procedure, but if I'm offline those two days, that'll be why. 

Good luck, Jeff!

Good luck!  

Jeff of Earth-J said:

I hate to interrupt the discussion but, under the proviso "Anything, Everything or Nothing at All" I just thought I'd mention that I had my cataract meeting today and set my first surgery for this coming Thursday (July 29), and my second for next Wednesday (August 4). It's a routine procedure, but if I'm offline those two days, that'll be why. 

Good luck!

Good luck Jeff

Hope all goes well.

According to Google Maps, there's a store that sells comic books that's an 8 minute drive away, but I'll have to see it. I thought this store was a women's clothing shop.

The store is no longer there. The storefront is now occupied by a church.

Good luck tomorrow. I looked up the current procedure on the Mayo Clinic website. (I usually go there because it's more trustworthy than just any site.) The removal;/replacement procedure is the same as Gayle had in 2015. Everything should go well.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

The surgery went as expected as is the recovery so far,. which means I am unable to read as the eye heals. I can make out posts, but it's difficult so I'll post a few comments this morning then probably disappear again until tomorrow.

I'll be thinking of you, and through Wednesday too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Luke Blanchard replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It looks to me like the Assassin was consciously intended as a similar character to those Atlas…"
45 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I wasn't much of a fan of Steve Ditko in my early years, but I really liked that cover. I saw…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"That's a goody, but I like the first ones better, especially the flexible one."
7 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2022
"Whillikers, Skipper, it's almost as though DC ought to bring their infinite Earths back! I…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO LACEY by Amber Ruffin & Lacey Lamar: I recently…"
7 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This story includes a Superboy robot, but not the usual one(s) created by Kal  ;)"
9 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Possibly the 2nd appearance of a super-robot..."
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"GONE GIRL: Tracy and I both read the book when it was still a bestseller. It was as suspenseful as…"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"You can find the entire issue at The Tom Brevoort Experience, Brand Echh: Neutro #1, November 6,…"
9 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It's part of the essential illogic of super-hero universes.  People being…"
10 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"And he was actually called "Code Name: Assassin" despite never killing…"
10 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another Golden Age robot and proof that Stripesy MUST have had some level of super-strength! "
10 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service