Views: 50720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My novel, The Con gets released this coming Friday, November 13, 2020. The e-launch party will be streamed at 6:00 pm EST on Saturday, November 14. Anyone can watch by clicking the link. If you create/have an account and log-in, you can participate. Snacks and beverages will be exactly what you want, since it's a virtual event, and you'll have to provide them.

Has your favorite fan convention been canned due to COVID? Consider The Con: SF Fans meet the Jane Austen Society at a hotel that may also be hosting an actual alien presence. High tea, a robot battle, nerds gone wild, Anglican LARPERS, the Augur of Quaoar, and the quest to answer one of history's great questions: does anything we do matter-- or is it all just a con?

The novel is available from a range of places (book or kindle). If you Google my name + "The Con", you'll find it.

Thanks for your hypothetical support.

I ordered it earlier today.  Good luck.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it.

Dave Palmer said:

I ordered it earlier today.  Good luck.

"Wisdom is the acceptance of that which cannot be changed."

(I read that in a comic book.)

I wish I had a nickel for every email I've gotten from HP.com today.

Following her relapse of bone marrow cancer, my wife Gayle passed away today at home. 

Richard Willis said:

Following her relapse of bone marrow cancer, my wife Gayle passed away today at home. 

You have our deepest condolences, Richard.

Oh, no! Richard, I'm so sorry.

Very sorry, Richard.

My condolences to you and your family.

Richard Willis said:

My deepest condolences.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service