Views: 55406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate to interrupt the discussion but, under the proviso "Anything, Everything or Nothing at All" I just thought I'd mention that I had my cataract meeting today and set my first surgery for this coming Thursday (July 29), and my second for next Wednesday (August 4). It's a routine procedure, but if I'm offline those two days, that'll be why. 

Good luck, Jeff!

Good luck!  

Jeff of Earth-J said:

I hate to interrupt the discussion but, under the proviso "Anything, Everything or Nothing at All" I just thought I'd mention that I had my cataract meeting today and set my first surgery for this coming Thursday (July 29), and my second for next Wednesday (August 4). It's a routine procedure, but if I'm offline those two days, that'll be why. 

Good luck!

Good luck Jeff

Hope all goes well.

According to Google Maps, there's a store that sells comic books that's an 8 minute drive away, but I'll have to see it. I thought this store was a women's clothing shop.

The store is no longer there. The storefront is now occupied by a church.

Good luck tomorrow. I looked up the current procedure on the Mayo Clinic website. (I usually go there because it's more trustworthy than just any site.) The removal;/replacement procedure is the same as Gayle had in 2015. Everything should go well.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

The surgery went as expected as is the recovery so far,. which means I am unable to read as the eye heals. I can make out posts, but it's difficult so I'll post a few comments this morning then probably disappear again until tomorrow.

I'll be thinking of you, and through Wednesday too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service