Views: 49897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My novel, The Con gets released this coming Friday, November 13, 2020. The e-launch party will be streamed at 6:00 pm EST on Saturday, November 14. Anyone can watch by clicking the link. If you create/have an account and log-in, you can participate. Snacks and beverages will be exactly what you want, since it's a virtual event, and you'll have to provide them.

Has your favorite fan convention been canned due to COVID? Consider The Con: SF Fans meet the Jane Austen Society at a hotel that may also be hosting an actual alien presence. High tea, a robot battle, nerds gone wild, Anglican LARPERS, the Augur of Quaoar, and the quest to answer one of history's great questions: does anything we do matter-- or is it all just a con?

The novel is available from a range of places (book or kindle). If you Google my name + "The Con", you'll find it.

Thanks for your hypothetical support.

I ordered it earlier today.  Good luck.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it.

Dave Palmer said:

I ordered it earlier today.  Good luck.

"Wisdom is the acceptance of that which cannot be changed."

(I read that in a comic book.)

I wish I had a nickel for every email I've gotten from HP.com today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service