Views: 59830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate to interrupt the discussion but, under the proviso "Anything, Everything or Nothing at All" I just thought I'd mention that I had my cataract meeting today and set my first surgery for this coming Thursday (July 29), and my second for next Wednesday (August 4). It's a routine procedure, but if I'm offline those two days, that'll be why. 

Good luck, Jeff!

Good luck!  

Jeff of Earth-J said:

I hate to interrupt the discussion but, under the proviso "Anything, Everything or Nothing at All" I just thought I'd mention that I had my cataract meeting today and set my first surgery for this coming Thursday (July 29), and my second for next Wednesday (August 4). It's a routine procedure, but if I'm offline those two days, that'll be why. 

Good luck!

Good luck Jeff

Hope all goes well.

According to Google Maps, there's a store that sells comic books that's an 8 minute drive away, but I'll have to see it. I thought this store was a women's clothing shop.

The store is no longer there. The storefront is now occupied by a church.

Good luck tomorrow. I looked up the current procedure on the Mayo Clinic website. (I usually go there because it's more trustworthy than just any site.) The removal;/replacement procedure is the same as Gayle had in 2015. Everything should go well.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

The surgery went as expected as is the recovery so far,. which means I am unable to read as the eye heals. I can make out posts, but it's difficult so I'll post a few comments this morning then probably disappear again until tomorrow.

I'll be thinking of you, and through Wednesday too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Luke Blanchard replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 910 Super-Heroines
"Avalon, Dot and Polestar from The New Wave (Eclipse) Grendel (Christine Spar) Ms. Mystic…"
2 hours ago
"Demona (Skywald) -A sorceress character. From Psycho #7."
3 hours ago
"Vixen (Vivian Gale). This was an Australian superheroine of the 1970s, created by Gerald Carr. I…"
4 hours ago
"Marga the Panther Woman (Fox) -Marga was a woman given panther characteristics by a mad scientist.…"
4 hours ago
"Catwoman (Selena Kyle) went straight, mostly, for a period in the late 70s through mid-80s. She…"
4 hours ago
"Vana (Dell) -The wife of Martan the Marvel Man, and his companion in adventure. Their feature…"
5 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 910 Super-Heroines
"Added: The Atom (Jill Athron) Beast Grrl "Ame-Comi Girls" Cyborg "Ame-Comi…"
6 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Does anyone know if any of the contributors to New Talent Showcase "made it"? Meanwhile,…"
7 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 903 Super-Heroines
"Lana Lang got up to  alot, didn't she?"
7 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 903 Super-Heroines
"I can only excuse missing the last. I checked under To-. Lana Lang became Gravity Girl in…"
7 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 903 Super-Heroines
"Added Amazona,  Diana, the Magician from Mars, Owl Girl, Ritty and Tiger Girl. (The BLue…"
7 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 903 Super-Heroines
"That should be Adventure Comics #397. In the Silver Age Superman and Supergirl met some number of…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service