Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No argument there -- especially among characters not in the public domain! (As opposed to historical figures like Abe Lincoln, who meets a lot of time travelers -- including Jughead, I'm sure.)

I think a case could be made for Savage Dragon, too.

Maybe Archie's real last name is Zelig. Or Madrox.

I love how versatile Archie has become. You can truly tell any kind of story with him, and no one worries about continuity. The comics are always just so much fun--including the horror line.

I use CodePen.io to visualize my thoughts about Archie being a great cross-over character.
I hope the link 
https://codepen.io/michael-wutzke/pen/MNEBqB?fbclid=IwAR0KDUt_tklcw...
still works.
Any other Archie meet-up, cross-over, mystery-date, or homage? I'll add it if I missed it.
-Has Savage Dragon ever meet Archie?

Not that I know of, now that you mention it.

There's the "Starchie" parody in early MAD.

Do you have these?

caveman.savant said:

I use CodePen.io to visualize my thoughts about Archie being a great cross-over character.
I hope the link 
https://codepen.io/michael-wutzke/pen/MNEBqB?fbclid=IwAR0KDUt_tklcw...
still works.
Any other Archie meet-up, cross-over, mystery-date, or homage? I'll add it if I missed it.
-Has Savage Dragon ever meet Archie?

And Archie has hung out with the Mighty Crusaders so by one degree of separation we can link him to Thunderbunny.

Was Archie on hand as well?

Is Thunderbunny related to Captain Carrot? or the Quik Bunny?

Archie met Gen 13's Grunge back in the 1990s:

And while Josie and the Pussy-cats have met Scooby-doo and Mystery, Inc (in the Scooby-doo Movies cartoon), and Archie and his friends have impersonated Mystery, Inc., I don't think the Archies proper have ever met the Scoobies--not even when they had the comic rights. Anyone?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service