'Arrow' Season Four

Here's all the good stuff from SDCC:

Sizzle reel:

ARROW NEWS: NEAL McDONOUGH JOINS THE CAST FOR SEASON FOUR AS DAMIEN DARHK

Neal McDonough (Band of Brothers, Justified, Captain America: The First Avenger) has joined the cast of ARROW as a series regular for season four.

McDonough will play the DC Comics character Damien Darhk.

Damien Darhk is a mysterious and sophisticated villain, and an adversary of the late Ra’s Al Ghul. Now the leader of his own clandestine group, this cunning foe will prove to be one of the Arrow’s greatest challenges.

© DC Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.)

Returning for its fourth season Wednesday, October 7, at 8/7c on The CW, Arrow stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, with John Barrowman and Paul Blackthorne, special appearance by Neal McDonough. The executive producers are Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Wendy Mericle and Sarah Schechter. Produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Arrow is based on the characters from DC Comics.

ARROW signing photos (Sat, July 11): http://comiccon.thewb.com/arrow-signing-5/ or https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153585795253777.1073741955.23330993776&type=3

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• STEPHEN AMELL’S NEW ARROW SUIT REVEALED FOR THE FIRST TIME TO FANS AT SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON DURING WARNER BROS. TELEVISION’S NIGHT OF DC ENTERTAINMENT EVENT IN HALL H

New Super Hero Suit Designed by Arrow Costumer Maya Mani

BURBANK, Calif. (July 11, 2015) — Arrow star Stephen Amell kicked off Warner Bros. Television’s Night of DC Entertainment special event at Comic-Con on Saturday, July 11, by treating the fans in Hall H to a first-ever look at the new version of his iconic Arrow suit, which will debut on screen with the premiere of season four on Wednesday, October 7, at 8/7c on The CW.

Created by Arrow’s resident costume designer Maya Mani, who has also designed many of the show’s singular super suits — including those of Arsenal (Colton Haynes), Black Canary (Katie Cassidy), Speedy (Willa Holland) and Ray Palmer’s A.T.O.M. (Brandon Routh) — Oliver Queen’s latest Arrow incarnation is a dramatic renewal of his trademark leather, hooded vigilante gear.

Returning for its fourth season Wednesday, October 7, at 8/7c on The CW, Arrow stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, with John Barrowman and Paul Blackthorne, special appearance by Neal McDonough. The executive producers are Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Wendy Mericle and Sarah Schechter. Produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Arrow is based on the characters from DC Comics.

Warner Bros. Television Presents A Night of DC Entertainment, a three-hour special Comic-Con event in Hall H on July 11, 2015, featured a full pilot screening of Supergirl, along with panels featuring stars and producers of Arrow, The Flash, Gotham and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, as well as a sneak peek at new digital series Vixen.

1936714803?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Photo Credit: © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Photographer: Joe Magnani

• 'Arrow' Season Two debuts tomorrow night!

• Finally saw episode the season 4 premiere -- I liked it well enough, but MAN, if Ollie wants to present a sunnier, more heroic side to the city, he's got to lose that voice distortion. That's what supervillains sound like. And evil frogs.

• And here's the Arrow Season 3 thread for posterity.

• I'm wanting to see what's different about the new suit, but it looks pretty much like the old one to me. What's new? What do younger eyes see that mine do not?

• Pretty sure my eyes are older. The only thing I noticed was the new white-background symbol. The "future" version we saw at his mother's murder scene looked more skin-tight and more like the comics version.

• It turns out my eyes are so old I thought you were talking about the Flash show.

Richard Willis said:

Pretty sure my eyes are older. The only thing I noticed was the new white-background symbol. The "future" version we saw at his mother's murder scene looked more skin-tight and more like the comics version.

• I think it's a little greener, and he's got short sleeves now. It looks pretty much the same to me. Looks different to Kathy, though -- when he put it on, she said, "He looks like a cricket!"

• They can go all the way and give him his 1950's costume. That might lose them a few viewers, though.

This reply was deleted.