Replies

• "Heroes don't do that" has got to be one of the dumbest, most unhelpful things DC has said on this, or any other, subject.

• There's been a lot of chat about that on Facebook, most of which should probably not be reproduced here.  

• The two phrases from the article that tickled me were 

"and the internet has thoughts" and "social media is having some fun with this"

In addition to the entertainment value, this kerfuffle has made me aware that the R-rated Harley Quinn show is worth a look. 

• I dunno, telling me they decided to not show a sex scene in an R rated TV show? Doesn't really rate for me.

Of course lets not forget that DC did practically show us Batman and Catwoman knocking boots not too long ago.

• We even talked about it HERE!

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) said:

I dunno, telling me they decided to not show a sex scene in an R rated TV show? Doesn't really rate for me.

Of course lets not forget that DC did practically show us Batman and Catwoman knocking boots not too long ago.

• I'm not certain why they haven't updated this site yet, because it does seem that DC is going down that path again. I mean....

• Zack Snyder weighs in, in the most Zack Snyderish way possible ... 

From HITC (As the saying goes, "not safe for work."): 

"TWITTER REACTS TO ZACK SNYDER’S EXPLICIT BATMAN AND CATWOMAN UPLOAD -- DC DEBATE EXPLORED!"

This reply was deleted.