I'm going to start a thread here where we can find out about the availability of book editions and what's in them. Quite frankly, this would help me find out about the book availability of various stories, but I'm sure we can talk to each other. (We can talk about individual issues, on-line versions, etc. too.) Amazon and the like sources Don"t always say exactly what is in the book collections, so we - and I - could find out just what's in the book versions - and what might have been left out, or revised, how the mastering is. So let's!!!!!!!!!

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The latest Uncle Scrooge volume in the Carl Barks Library is arriving in my mailbox tomorrow.

Again, what has been issued in the last-few-years revival of PROJECT SUPERPOWERS? And what book? Sticking to the Trump Administration ones, there was apparently a Project SUPERPOWERS mini and a Herokillers spin-off mini? Can you point me, please, to any promotional copy about them? And there's been a Gail Simone-scripted 'Devil mini? Which presumably is booked by now? Please?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service