We were talking about Johnny and Sue in the FF thread and I thought about Wanda and Pietro and the difference between them.  Sue was protective of Johnny sometimes, but she never considered him her property as I often felt that Peitro did with Wanda.  I don't know much about Booster Gold's relationship with his sister, I never read those issues that much, but I can't think of that many more brother/sister superhero or supervillain pairings in one title or even across comic book title lines.  Anyone else know of some?

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lightning Lad and Lightning Lass, Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel. Captain Cold and Golden Glider, Tony Gordon and Barbara Gordon, Rod Reilly and Danette Reilly, Jade and Obsidian, the Tornado Twins . . .

• Captain Cold had a sister? 

• Lex Luthor sometimes has a sister.

Do the Wonder Twins count? They made at least one appearance in DC print.
  • Len Snart's sister, Lisa Snart was a figure skater, the Top was her lover. When he died, she set out to get her revenge on the Flash as the Golden Glider.

•   Good name, do you remember the issue?

Jimmm Kelly said:

Len Snart's sister, Lisa Snart was a figure skater, the Top was her lover. When he died, she set out to get her revenge on the Flash as the Golden Glider.

•    I miss Nastalia

JD DeLuzio said:

Lex Luthor sometimes has a sister.

Do the Wonder Twins count? They made at least one appearance in DC print.
  • Golden Glider made her first appearance in THE FLASH 250 (June '77).

• Geo-Force and Terra were an unusual brother-sister pair, in that they were members of different teams (the Outsiders and the Teen Titans).  The characters were created independently by Mike Barr and Marv Wolfman, who then decided to make them brother and sister, to explain the similarity of their powers.

Mammoth and Shimmer, members of the Fearsome Five and foes of the Outsiders were also brother and sister.

Come to think of it, the Nuclear Family were also foes of the Outsiders, and included two brothers and a sister (Biff, Brat and Sis).  They were robots though, so probably don't count.

• Obsidian and Jade were the first ones I thought of, Jimmm got them. Don't forget about Northstar and Aurora as well.

• There's Tim and Tam Robinson from Gold Key's Space Family Robinson (a.k.e. Lost in Space).

This reply was deleted.