As we all know, the one true nemesis of Dr. Doom has been the Fantastic Four, and most notably Reed Richards. As many of you also know, the one true nemesis of Bugs Bunny has been Cecil Turtle. So, if we either switched nemeses (Doom vs. Cecil, Reed vs. Bugs) or simply pitted them against each other, who would win?

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You feelin' okay there Randy?

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

• What, you don't think Cecil could give Reed a run for his money?
  • Doom vs. Cecil? I'd say Cecil, provided Doom doesn't get so frustrated that he incinerates the turtle, which he might -- Cecil can be quite annoying.

Reed Richards vs. Bugs Bunny? That's a hard, hard call.

No, seriously. Reed, by himself, is insanely intelligent and inventive, but he doesn't do well with chaos. And Bugs, when he wants to, can be a relentless, unstoppable force of chaos. Witness his machinations in "Long-Haired Hare" (look here).

I don't know who I would pick in this one, but I do know that I'd rather have Bugs with me than against me.
  • Cecil Turtle? Who?
  • cecil2.jpg

• Ah! I don't think I'd ever heard his name before.
  • More about Cecil Turtle here, courtesy of our friends at Wikipedia: Cecil Turtle. He appeared in only three shorts, but they were memorable.
This reply was deleted.