I am going to start this discussion, then take the rest of the week off.

I am going to start by talking about Martinis, but you can talk about any drink you want.

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really like tequila, Jeff, but it is one of those liquors that I completely skip the cheap one. You can take the silver and flush it down the toilet. I also don't like margaritas (I've had exactly one that I liked). I got  to at least have a resposado, if not an anejo. I've never had Casmigos. I really like Don Julio, its relatively economical. I also remember enjoying Republic Tequila, it comes in a bottle shaped like Texas. Tequila is one I actually prefer sipping on it straight over any other way. If you do shoot it, skip the salt and lime.

Blanton's, Jeff 100% agree with you on this one. My all-time favorite bourbon. Almost impossible to find in retail stores. Twin Peaks use to have it at there bar at a decent price. I was at a different bar a year or so ago, and they were selling it for $25-$30 for a single! Most places that do get it, limit how many you can buy. Around 5-6 years ago a friend of mine went into kind of a little liquor store near his house. They had a whole case there, and let him buy the whole thing. It was a long time before he opened that last bottle.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service