So -  I know I've only been here a week, but I thought I might be able to brighten up everyone's lives a little with a new thread devoted to comical cartoons based around superheroes. I have loads of funny material that I've picked up over the years. If anyone else would like to contribute please feel free to join in.

I'll start with some of my faves...

Views: 8495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attachments:

Here's three related cartoons.  Firstly...

and...

and finally...

Another set of three related cartoons.  We start with:

Which leads to:

After which, there's nowhere to go but here:

That reminds me of this one:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Rick Tyler was first seen in 1985.  I'm a little sketchy as to how old he was meant to…"
22 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This issue, illustrated by Neal Adams and written by Dennis O'Neil, features Batman and Robin…"
28 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"You are now an episode ahead of where we left off. "
48 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion The Eye of Agamotto
"Nice!"
51 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I don't think we've done this pair yet..."
52 minutes ago
Fraser Sherman replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Reading about Howard, I've come to appreciate how much work he put in, despite his efforts to…"
4 hours ago
Fraser Sherman replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"You are quite correct. But Holmes, Watson and all the characters introduced prior to that are…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
Captain Comics posted a discussion

The Eye of Agamotto

My wife got me this. It is crazy cool.…See More
5 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Off topic but still sorta relevant: When I was reading Conan for the first time in, I dunno, 8th…"
5 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Hoy Murphy's discussion Happy birthday, Craig!
"Happy birthday, Craig!"
7 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
""I know! I KNOW! I know what Barnabas Collins IS!"That's what Maggie shouts at the…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service