So -  I know I've only been here a week, but I thought I might be able to brighten up everyone's lives a little with a new thread devoted to comical cartoons based around superheroes. I have loads of funny material that I've picked up over the years. If anyone else would like to contribute please feel free to join in.

I'll start with some of my faves...

Views: 9153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Fantastic Sam's is a U.S. hair salon catering to men and women)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Death Squad (Iron Man) The Enforcers (Spider-Man) The Evil Eight (Dial H For Hero) Forgotten…"
32 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Added them, and also the 99."
57 minutes ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"EPISODE 9: "Collectors" coincides with issue #15. EPISODE 10: Issue #16. Very impressive…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Ultraman Tiga
"GOODBYE TO DARKNESS: "A strange electrical accident happens while Horii is out on a date. the…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Helix (Infinity, Inc.)"
3 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The Circus of Crime's Silver Age debut was in a 10-page story in Incredible Hulk #3(SEP62),…"
6 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Battle Axis (Invaders) Intelligencia (Marvel)"
6 hours ago
"Fixed"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Guardians of the Galaxy"
7 hours ago
"Sorry, it's United Underworld, not Underground!  (Research, research, research!)"
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service