According to Dan Didio, as reported here, there never was a Crisis on Infinite Earths in the new DCU.

No Infinite Crisis, No Final Crisis. No Zero Hour and no Identity Crisis.

Discus.

Edited to add: According to several sources, Identity Crisis is still in continuity. My mistake!

Views: 1094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I think that the idea that every comic (or even every #1) has to be totally understandable to a new reader is a terrible self-defeating myth. The only thing every comic book needs is the ability to bring the reader back for one more issue."

Someone should have told this to Jim "BECAUSE I SAID SO, DAMMIT!" Shooter.  (heehee)

As it happens, my first Marvel was FF ANNUAL #3 (what a place to come in!!), while my first Spidey was ASM #55 (part 3 of 4-- and as I soon leanred, part 4 STILL ended on a cliffhanger-- as did the issue after that!!!  Grrrrrr....)

On the other hand, here's the very 1st comic I ever had...

http://www.comics.org/issue/168125/cover/4/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"I watched episode 584 while making (and eating) breakfast. Willie's abducted Maggie and…"
15 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"In other wrestling news, Ric Flair is going to wrestle, what'll this be, his third "final…"
39 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"By blood, marriage or being "adopted" into it!"
42 minutes ago
The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Why can't it be both?"
56 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"I didn't realize that Naomi was a Fatu until I looked up her real name. I feel like every…"
58 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Either Neal had some deep resentment towards the Bottle City of Kandor or he just wanted to draw…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"Naomi is married to Jimmy Uso thus connected to both Roman Reigns and the Rock. She'll be…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
""She's on a mission from God.""
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #27 - "...by demons driven!" This issue's introduction/recap is provided by…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
""She's tied up on an urgent mission of her own.""
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Keep going! Tracy and I stopped watching a while ago because we were getting too far ahead of you.…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
""She's on a mission in space.""
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service