I tried finding an existing thread with a title similar to this one, but to no avail.

Here I ask, what are some feasible cross-overs that you would enjoy seeing? And yes, I will say that the DC/Marvel refusal is a thing of the past if you have one of those.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I started this thread because I think a Ghostbusters/Scooby-Doo crossover would be pretty brilliant.

• 1960s Doom Patrol/X-Men!

• A long, long, long time ago, in answer to a similar question, I said I wanted to see Sgt. Rock, Sgt. Fury, Enemy Ace and The Punisher -- written by Chuck Dixon.

• I'd like to see Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne, up against Lex Luthor and Wilson Fisk, written by David Michelinie -- purely an adventure of business moguls, with no costumes or armor in sight. 

• Shang-Chi, the Master of Kung Fu, vs. Lady Shiva -- to once and for all settle the question of who is the greatest martial artist.

• I once wrote a Batman vs. Black Panther fight, which was basically 20 pages of the two staring at each other, each anticipating what the other would do, what they'd do in response, each response escalating until both realized the fight would end with Galactus fighting the Guardians of Oa and the destruction of the universe. So on page 20 they shook hands and walked away.

• Archie's superheroes have always been flops so I don't know if it would sell, but I think it would be interesting to have Captain America meet his main influence, the Shield. Not only should it take place during World War II but Cap should have his old shield, allowing the Shield to point out how much it looks like his costume. Maybe have it end with Cap deciding he's right and asking for a new design. Naturally someone suggests making it round and Cap looks at that person like he's crazy.

• Alfred and Jarvis meet for lunch.

Mary Jane and Lois Lane: They fight crime.

Bruce Wayne plays chess with T'Challa (Priest version) while Wayne Enterprises attempts./fights off a hostile takeover bid from Wakanda.

• Marvel should have had Tarzan meet Ka-Zar while they had the license.

• Captain Scarlet, Mr. Immortal (of the Great Lakes Avengers), and the Golden Age Catman (whose powers included having nine lives) swap stories to decide which of them had the most thrilling death.

This reply was deleted.