I tried finding an existing thread with a title similar to this one, but to no avail.

Here I ask, what are some feasible cross-overs that you would enjoy seeing? And yes, I will say that the DC/Marvel refusal is a thing of the past if you have one of those.

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Gods and Eternals by Jack Kirby.

Justice League/Squadron Supreme

Transformers/Voltron

Masters of the Universe/GI Joe

Thor/Wonder Woman

Justice Society & All Star Squadron/Invaders & Liberty Legion

Fantastic Four/Godzilla

Batman/Doctor Who

Star Wars/Star Trek

Jughead Jones vs. J. Wellington Wimpy in a hamburger eating contest.

(You know, it just occurred to me... Wimpy is always saying, "I'm one of the Jones boys." I wonder if the two are somehow distantly related...?)

Can we get Bernie Wrightson?

Richard Mantle said:

Giant-Sized of course

ClarkKent_DC said:

It's a natural: Man-Thing and Swamp Thing.

Mojo Jo Jo and Gorilla Grodd.

Might as well toss in the Ultra-Humanite as well.

John DeRubbo said:

Mojo Jo Jo and Gorilla Grodd.

And the Gorilla Boss of Gotham City!

Detective Chimp's latest case takes him to Cleveland where, in the ultimate mismatched buddy investigator partnership, he must team up with a Duck named Howard

(Think I used that one in another thread at some point. Really do want to see that one)

Early 70s Gold Key special wherein the Brady Bunch meets the Partridge Family

Black Canary, Black Widow, and the original Black Cat... sent on a suicide mission by the White Queen!

Groot and Hodor join forces... to debate Donald Trump!

All in top 1950s EC Style: The Crypt Keeper relates a Scooby-Doo story, while the Old Witch presents Sesame Street

Deadshot vs Deadpool vs Deathlok vs Deathstroke......to the death!

Gamora, She-Hulk, and Jade join forces to end the slave trade in Star Trek's Orion Syndicate.

Super Goof, Underdog and Mighty Mouse go to rehab and uncover a nefarious plot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Speaking of changing tastes, writer Michael L. Fleischer tried to breathe new life into this tired…"
4 hours ago
"Continuing on ... Jonah Hex graduated to his own series, titled Jonah Hex of course (March-April…"
4 hours ago
"Continuing this saga ... All-Star Western was retitled Weird Western Tales with issue #12…"
4 hours ago
"Another case of retitling but not renumbering: All-Star Western #1 (August-September 1970) Final…"
5 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 885 Super-Heroines
"Added Blackhawk Britannia The Choir Cutie Daiten Ladies Daiten Solaria 1 Daiten Solaria…"
5 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 870 Super-Heroines
"I'm not against "duplicates", per se, I've got three "Storms" onnthe…"
6 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"Eric Choi's Just Like Being There-- Hard SF from the award-winning author and aerospace…"
7 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"They do explain why they didn't choose Sgt. Rock, though. It was also, supposed to be out…"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Moving to a new volume is like losing one's virginity: once it's done, there's no…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"I think the term "comic book industry" is an oxymoron. I always say "comic book…"
10 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"In Secret Society of Super-Villains 5, by Bob Rozakis, Rich Buckler, and Vince…"
10 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"Some perspective on the size of the comic book industry.  On the radio today I heard that in…"
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service