I tried finding an existing thread with a title similar to this one, but to no avail.

Here I ask, what are some feasible cross-overs that you would enjoy seeing? And yes, I will say that the DC/Marvel refusal is a thing of the past if you have one of those.

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Gods and Eternals by Jack Kirby.

Justice League/Squadron Supreme

Transformers/Voltron

Masters of the Universe/GI Joe

Thor/Wonder Woman

Justice Society & All Star Squadron/Invaders & Liberty Legion

Fantastic Four/Godzilla

Batman/Doctor Who

Star Wars/Star Trek

Jughead Jones vs. J. Wellington Wimpy in a hamburger eating contest.

(You know, it just occurred to me... Wimpy is always saying, "I'm one of the Jones boys." I wonder if the two are somehow distantly related...?)

Can we get Bernie Wrightson?

Richard Mantle said:

Giant-Sized of course

ClarkKent_DC said:

It's a natural: Man-Thing and Swamp Thing.

Mojo Jo Jo and Gorilla Grodd.

Might as well toss in the Ultra-Humanite as well.

John DeRubbo said:

Mojo Jo Jo and Gorilla Grodd.

And the Gorilla Boss of Gotham City!

Detective Chimp's latest case takes him to Cleveland where, in the ultimate mismatched buddy investigator partnership, he must team up with a Duck named Howard

(Think I used that one in another thread at some point. Really do want to see that one)

Early 70s Gold Key special wherein the Brady Bunch meets the Partridge Family

Black Canary, Black Widow, and the original Black Cat... sent on a suicide mission by the White Queen!

Groot and Hodor join forces... to debate Donald Trump!

All in top 1950s EC Style: The Crypt Keeper relates a Scooby-Doo story, while the Old Witch presents Sesame Street

Deadshot vs Deadpool vs Deathlok vs Deathstroke......to the death!

Gamora, She-Hulk, and Jade join forces to end the slave trade in Star Trek's Orion Syndicate.

Super Goof, Underdog and Mighty Mouse go to rehab and uncover a nefarious plot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #135: Swamp Thing has gone catatonic again, just as he did after "Anatomy…"
17 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A warm welcome to new poster Irma Kruhl . Great to see you here - as Alice Cooper…"
35 minutes ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"X-Cellent #2-5 - This is the follow-up series to the Milligan/Allred series X-Statix. There is…"
55 minutes ago
"ISSUE #134: Swamp Thing finally realizes Abby is missing. Jo-Jo tells him where to find her. Carl…"
1 hour ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I know the tradition dates all the way back to "Punch and Judy", if not earlier, but are…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Oops, and since I didn't say, Prey is the new entry in the Predator franchise, which I'm…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Eighth Doctor: Stranded
"GET ANDY: "The Doctor resolves to make a difference and save one life in particular. But…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"OUR GANG: After watching the first three sets (comprising the years 1929-1933) in reverse order, we…"
2 hours ago
"Old expression, actually. ;) ISSUE #133: Tefé's cration "thinks" of…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Swamp Thing makes his way home shanks' mare, through Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Tennessee In…"
3 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"I have so many books in my house that I bought because of a Jeff of Earth-J recommendation that I…"
4 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service