Dagwan

My Facebook memories just reminded me that it's been five years since we lost our friend Brian Jacoby, aka Dagwan. He was a special guy, a warm and friendly soul. I'll be among friends, and raising a glass to him tonight.

Take good care of yourselves. You're all special people, and we want you around for a long time to come.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes. I always intended to visit his comics shop while in Florida (as I am right now), but never got there.

• I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but he was a terrific member of the Legion and I considered him a friend.
  • I will also pour some out tonight for Dagwan. I remember when he started his shop, and was asking around on here for some advice and thoughts. I miss his presence here for sure.

• He was a good guy, gone far too soon.

• I never knew Dagwan in person, even though I lived in Florida for a while. But I valued his friendship through cyberspace and was glad he had a place here in the Comics Cave to share his insights as a comics fan and a store owner

• Does anyone happen to know how Baby Bean (his daughter) is doing?

That picture of Galactus in a diaper cracks me up every time I think of it (which is every time I think of Dagwan).

This reply was deleted.