Daredevil Season One

There will be thirteen one-hour episodes, each being a full hour, not forty-five minutes. Netflix has been releasing entire seasons of their original programming on the same day and presumably they will do the same with Daredevil.

CAST:

Charlie Cox                          Matt Murdock/Daredevil

Deborah Ann Woll                 Karen Page

Elden Henson                       Foggy Nelson

Rosario Dawson                    Claire Temple

Vincent D'Onofrio                   Wilson Fisk/Kingpin

Scott Glenn                           Stick

Bob Gunton                           The Owl

Later Netflix productions will be Luke Cage, The Defenders, Iron Fist, and AKA Jessica Jones.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can't wait. Most excited about Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin! I forgot that Scott Glenn was in this, it's always nice to see his grizzled mug on screen.

• I've never been a Daredevil fan, but I'll have to check this out. The Marvel movies have been so good.

• Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod) said:

Can't wait. Most excited about Vincent D'Onofrio as Kingpin! I forgot that Scott Glenn was in this, it's always nice to see his grizzled mug on screen.

I agree. I'm a big fan of both of these guys. I don't know the others except Rosario Dawson and Deborah Ann Woll, who was a big hit as the adorable teenage vampire in True Blood.

Here's the IMDB link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322312/?ref_=nv_sr_1

• I only know Dawson, D'Onofrio and Glenn, and like them all. Glenn's grizzled-ness is well-suited to Stick, the original smart@$$ sensei, and D'Onofrio's intensity could actually give depth to the otherwise boring Kingpin. Now, Claire Temple in the comics was little more than girlfriend/hostage, but Dawson is no wilting flower, and will certainly have my attention whenever she's on screen. (Heck, she'd have made an awesome Elektra.)

But best of all, as Claire Temple, she'll continue into the Luke Cage segments, and that leads me to suspect she'll be the R2-D2 of these vaguely interconnected series, which would disappoint me not at all.

• Teaser Trailer Released:

Daredevil Teaser Trailer

• Ron M. said (on the DD Video thread):

Looks like the Lou Ferrigno Hulk Daredevil. Black costume and blindfolded so everyone will know he's blind.

I've heard this comment many times before, but it just occurred to me to wonder WHY someone who wears a blindfold would be thought to be blind. I think people probably would think the wearer had a way of seeing through it.

• Right. How many people would think, "Oh, he's blind but has some sort of radar sense."?
  • Alan Sepinwall gave the first five episodes a glowing review.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/review-netflixs-daredevil...

God help me, his enthusiasm actually has me contemplating the idea of waking up at 3:00 AM just so I can squeeze in a few episodes before work.

• Do eet. DOOOO EEEEEET. [/Stimpy]

• I have to admit that I wasn't really looking forward to this at first, but now I can't wait until tomorrow to get a few episodes in. If it's really good, I'll probably just end up binging the whole thing. If it's pretty good, I'll probably spread it out for a few weeks.

This reply was deleted.