Went to my LCS which is not so local to pick up this month's books. I read DCU: Legacies #4 and saw some obvious changes from the Post Crisis History of the DC Universe and the timeline from Zero Hour.
1) Cameo of Wonder Woman teaming with Wonder Girl taking on the Cheetah (the original Priscilla Rich, not the Post Crisis Barbara Minerva). While that's sweet, WW and WG didn't have that kind of partnership, not even in the Silver Age. Granted my WW collection is by no means complete, the ONLY time I can recall them together is from Adventure Comics # 461 (F'79) where they fought loser JLA villain Head-Mastermind.
But that's better than having a Wonder Girl with no inspiration, yet looking like a Wonder Woman yet to come. Maybe they will go back to her original origin as well!
2) Full page of super-villains have them looking very Silver Age except for Luthor and the Atomic Skull who are Post Crisis.
3) No Black Canary in the JLA, only her mother in the JSA.
4) Doom Patrol now come after JLA debuts instead of five years prior as per ZH. Their sacrifice is still poignant, dramatic and inspiring.
5) Wow, the first double Flash meeting is now so pedestrian. No dimensional travel, no city-trapped-in-statis-field. Just running into each other. The stuff of legends.
6) Johnny Thunder in a snazzy hat and trenchcoat. thought it was the Sandman.
7) the JLA can't battle the Wizard, the Icicle or the Fiddler? Hello, they defeated Felix Faust! Batman and the Flash already fought Mister Freeze and Captain Cold! Man, that Fiddler must be tough! Good thing they didn't bring out the Sportsmaster, too!
8) Wonder if they'll bring up the Katar Hol Hawkman?
9) Back-up: negates the wartime deaths of the Losers and Mlle. Marie. Will there be a "son of Rock" explainations for the various Post WWII Rock appearances?