Can anyone recommend it?

Views: 897

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Philip Portelli said:

In the HIMYM finale, the eternal womanizing man-child Barney discovers that he's going to be a father and one look at his newborn daughter and he resolves to change his life for her. And he does.

Of course, I wouldn't want Johnny to have a child unless he could make that same change,

For my part, I never think it's good for the baby's needs to have a parent who still has to grow up after becoming a parent. 

Johnny does have a sobering situation coming up!

He's powerless at the moment isn't he?

Yup! The first time that Johnny alone losing his powers will be a major storyline. I'm sure that he'll learn that his celebrity was due to him being the Human Torch and the only reason why the majority of people who dealt with him put up with him.

That could be an interesting story IF Johnny learns from it, and a new status quo emerges. Fifty years of being a callow youth is wearing thin!

He could always go back to driving race cars. Still when a hero looses his powers I'm always curious as to when a lot of supervillains will show up for an easy kill.

Again Johnny is taken off the board with the re-emergence of the Original Human Torch in All New Invaders.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service