Replies

• Hmm. 

I read the first issue.  I think he made a mistake by using foreshadowing to indicate where the story is going. It's not something I'm particularly interested in.

SPOILERS

It's about the break up of the FF. 

END SPOILERS

I don't know if I plan to read the second issue.

The new uniforms don't wow me either. 

• Wow--the FF is going to break up??  That's never been done before!

• Yeah, why is Sue wearing red? (I would expect Johnny if anyone.)

• I might like it if it weren't for the tactic of telling the outcome of the story before telling the story. Sometimes that works and you're interested in exactly how they got there, but in a lot of other instances, it doesn't.

Dave Elyea said:

Wow--the FF is going to break up??  That's never been done before!

• I don't know--isn't "foreshadowing" that the FF is going to break up about the same as foreshadowing that it will get dark when the sun sets?

• Best thing about Alan Davis's FF The End - was Johnny's cool costume. Shame no one else used it.
  • Dave Elyea said:

I don't know--isn't "foreshadowing" that the FF is going to break up about the same as foreshadowing that it will get dark when the sun sets?

I don't know -- isn't "foreshadowing" that the FF is going to break up about the same as foreshadowing that ice is cold?

• Next thing you know Doctor Doom and/or Galactus will show up.
  • I have to say that I don't like the skinny aged look everyone gives Reed these days.
  • Coming up in the NEW Fantastic Four:

• The Thing changes back to Ben Grimm. Has mixed feelings about it
    • Namor hits on Sue and she is very tempted!
    • Johnny has a new girlfriend with a terrible/tragic/surprising SECRET!
    • Reed discovers a new dimension and something bad happens
    • Doctor Doom almost wins
    • Galactus almost devours the Earth

What would be new:

• Ben realizes that being the Thing is probably good for the world and learns that he has a new super power.
    • Reed starts inventing devices that helps the whole world instead of just his family.
    • Sue becomes the public face of the super hero community and strives to ease tensions between them and "normal" people
    • Johnny becomes a dad and has to GROW THE F*** UP FINALLY!
    • Or Namor hits on Johnny and he's very tempted!
    • Doctor Doom decides to do something different with his life and stop talking about himself in the third person!
    • Galactus leaves us alone! He's a glutton, all right, for punishment

This reply was deleted.