Several Legionnaires die but that's OK cos more arrive to beat the villains and then everyone goes home. Superboy Prime dies, but it turns out he's just gone back to a reborn Earth Prime to live in his basement, scare his parents and whine about comics. White Witch gets a black makeover and a new Karate Kid gets snotty. George Perez and Scott Kolins draw pretty. Assistant editor Adam Schlagman cameos. Mart wishes he'd not bothered.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have to say, the DC message boards are the *perfect* place for Superboy Prime.
  • The breaking of the fourth wall at the end was ridiculous, but other than that, I was satisfied with it. I just wish Prime were GONE-gone rather than depowered.
  • Do we take it he's destroyed Lori then? I hope Ultraa-la-laaa gets him.
  • I was confused about the reference to Lori, and why his parents are afraid of him now. Does he have some of his powers back? Or can he wish people into the cornfield now or something (like a reverse of Geoff Johns' power to destroy denizens of the rest of the Multiverse, perhaps?) I kept wondering if I'd missed or misread something.

That aside, a perfect and hilarious resolution to the tale of Superboy-Prime.

Martin Gray said:
    Do we take it he's destroyed Lori then? I hope Ultraa-la-laaa gets him.
  • Yeah, I wasn't sure what happened to Lori either.
  • Oh dear, my apols, I wrote Scott Kolins when it should have been Koblish.

I love Kolins Koblish . . .

And Adam S is Associate, not assistant editor. Where's my fact checker?
This reply was deleted.