A new streaming service, BROADWAY ON DEMAND, has debuted this month. It is on Roku and the other streaming devices or on your computer screen.

I attended a special movie showing a couple of years ago of GEORGE TAKEI'S ALLEGIANCE, inspired by his internment in a camp for Japanese citizens and non-citizens during WWII. It's a fantastic show. My wife Gayle was in the early months of her "tag-team" illnesses and wasn't able to go with me. I enjoyed the show but felt terrible that she wasn't able to go. I resolved not to go to any live theaters or movie theaters without her again. Since then, it was on stage in Los Angeles but Gayle couldn't (and still can't) attend any theater shows even if they were open. Maybe one day.

I just found out that this new streaming service offers free membership and has a pay-per-view option for Allegiance ($14.99). It is available for watching and rewatching for 48 hours beginning at 8PM (ET). I'm elated that Gayle and I will finally be able to watch it together.

https://www.broadwayondemand.com/not-live/NjCYyPo2Mxdh-allegiance-to-broadway-ppv?channel=upcoming-productions

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is available starting at 8PM ET on Friday, May 29, 2020, and may be preordered.

This reply was deleted.