Now that the show has debuted, what are your thoughts?

Views: 7522

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Gordon was trying to leave and was being shot at by a criminal. OTOH, he was trying to leave after acting on behalf of another criminal. His being reinstated and replacing Commissioner Loeb (chuckle) with Sarah Essen is beneficial for the city. He could have left town without this sin on his conscience, felt good about himself and left Gotham in worse shape.

I enjoyed what they're doing with the Arkham inmates, including Barbara.

I think Barbara works great as a crazy villain. I finally like the character!

I'm writing about Gotham this week in my column, so I'll have more to say there. But shouldn't we have a new thread for Season Two so we don't have to deal with 40-plus pages every week?

Gordon killed a man while "trying to leave" an armed robbery. I call that "felony murder."

I've changed the title of this thread to Season 1 and have started a new Season 2 thread following Cap's suggestion.

Cap, is there a way for a Moderator to move today's comments onto the new thread?

Not that I know of.

Richard Willis said:

Cap, is there a way for a Moderator to move today's comments onto the new thread?

I put a link to Jeff's first comment on the Season 2 thread. It seems to work, zeroing in on today's  comments. 

Captain Comics said:

Not that I know of.

Richard Willis said:

Yeah, I thought so too.

Just to be sure no one misses that and posts here unknowingly, I've turned off commenting for this thread.

-- MSA

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I took a couple of days off from this discussion to allow Tracy to overcome her aversion to Arcane…"
35 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I can work with the themes of "Joe Kubert" in September and "First and Last…"
45 minutes ago
"We've seen lots of roller coasters.  Here's another ride that's often found at…"
58 minutes ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Ultraman Tiga
"At the end of the episode, the crew members of GUTS reunite. The camera angle is low on the ground…"
1 hour ago
"Steve, the last few lines of the index don't look quite right.  Here's how the…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"EPISODE TWO:  First impression: man, that was short! It clocked in at only 35 minutes. I like…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Shaolin Cowboy
"...which brings us up to the latest series... "Cruel to be Kin" I read the first issue,…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Ultraman Tiga
"INHERITANCE OF SHADOW: "The mysterious man inherited the genes of an ancient race of people…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"One more thing about Scarlet Street...  When Edward G. Robinson asked to paint her, I thought…"
3 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Did Paste Pot Pete/the Trapster ever admire Spider-Man's Webs?
"I don't recall Spider-Man meeting up with him in Amazing Spider-Man, at least not during the…"
5 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"I've seen through episode 636 now. The new experiment failed, Eve was skeletonized, Nicholas…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service