This is past the Silver Age a couple of years, but I think we're all tired of the the "Old Ant-Man" and bearded old Superman covers. May you find a cosmic cube to smash.

--your pal, Hoy

Views: 673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday, Mr. Silver Age!

So I'm guessing today that you're...39! Just like me and Jack Benny.

Jack: "Well, what a delightful coincidence! Oh Dennis! Dennis! Sing the birthday boy a happy birthday song, would you?"

Dennis: "Okay, Mr. Benny!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3kGJgj6C0

Jack: "That's what I get for not being specific with that guy."

It's time for you to become Mr. New 52, replacing Mr. Silver Age with a younger version of yourself who doesn't wear his panties on the outside any more!

Unless, of course, you do. Nothing wrong with that.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Mr. Silver Age! Hopefully those kids have finally gotten off of your lawn.

Happy birthday, Mr SA. Hope it's truly electrifing.

It's time for you to become Mr. New 52, replacing Mr. Silver Age with a younger version of yourself who doesn't wear his panties on the outside any more!

Don't go changin', to try and please me ...

Actually, that wouldn't please me at all!  Please don't!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Silver Age!  I've been reading you since who shot John, and it's a pleasure to share a little corner of cyberspace with you now.

It's time for you to become Mr. New 52

I don't see that happening. I'm not ready to become Mr. Bronze Age, and there are plenty of ages to go before I reach (shudder) that stage. I'll probably croak before I get to be Mr. Mylar Age.

Hopefully those kids have finally gotten off of your lawn.

Not yet. I keep them at bay by scowling at them out the front window. But if their ball comes into my yard, I'm keeping it. And their little dog, too!

-- MSA

You can have the dog. My cats would not appreciate one of those coming in their house. They don't even like each other.

"Hopefully those kids have finally gotten off of your lawn."

"Not yet!"

Claymores.  That's the ticket.

Happy birthday, Craig.

Note the ad at the bottom. Coincidence that it's mentioning a zombie on the very page that Cap looks like he's turning into one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service