Happy birthday, Tim!

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Have fun! Hope you get plenty of your preferred cake.
Happy birthday!!!!
I didn't see this thread until now. Thanks!
Hey Tim! Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one for you!
Thanks, Benn!
Happy belated birthday, PBP!
Thank you, Joan!
Happy Birthday!

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Randy Jackson replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"The 80s Hercules miniseries did have it as a plot point that Zeus took away his immortality, at…"
17 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"If Odin was present at the creation of Earth, as both Marvel's "Tales of Asgard" and…"
45 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I saw Ingagi (1930), the stitched together exploitation flick racist-a.f. hoax documentary. I may…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"I haven't read History of the Marvel Universe, so the introduction of Siancong didn't…"
1 hour ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Someone may have already posted this cover, in which case I apologise.  However - according to…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"He must have spent a lotof time in the local library."
3 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion The Eye of Agamotto
"Ha! I need a poster of that for my front yard!"
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Interesting. I never knew that."
3 hours ago
Dave Elyea replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Actually, Rick Tyler was the only one of the "JSA brats" whose age made sense to me, as…"
3 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The strange thing was that neither Batman nor the Flash played a major part in this story!"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
6 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas liked Hoy Murphy's discussion Happy birthday, Craig!
6 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service