Has it ever been established how the people of Wakanda mine Vibranium? I can't imagine traditional methods work, as picks, shovels and other tools would lose all of their energy each time they struck. Same with heavy equipment.

I suppose they could remove the rocks and stone around it, but even then how would they shape it into something useful? 

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is an online explanation (one which references the comics rather than the movies).

Thanks. I guess that answers my question. 

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Here is an online explanation (one which references the comics rather than the movies).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) posted a News post
18 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Ultraman Manga, by Eiichi Shimizu & Tomohiro Shimoguchi (Mildy Spoiler-ish)
"Volume Ten Our heroes head to NYC, where the Star of Darkness types announce that they're…"
29 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"Richard Willis said: According to Wikipedia, the episodes have a "Running time…"
1 hour ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I read this issue this past weekend and told Jeff that I truly wonder what kind of mind thinks up…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #126: An offbeat fill-in issue written by Dick Foreman in which Swamp thing aids a burned-out…"
5 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Never have been to Mardi Gras, which has to be the biggest carnival short of the annual one in…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion Nichelle Nichols, "Star Trek's" Uhura, dies at 89
"For those of you who have access to Paramount+ a very good documentary on Nichelle Nichols. 96…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #125: Here's something you don't see very often: a DC "anniversary" issue…"
6 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Ah, now that I'd heard of! I used to watch Rockford on that."
6 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"FreeVee used to be called IMDbTV until about a month or so ago. "
7 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Added the New Guardians."
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service