For some reason, the site is not letting me sign out. Also, when I do post, the usual icons for italics, bold, quotes, etc., are not appearing.

Views: 515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know for sure what the problem could be, but you may want to try clearing the cache in your browser.
I would if I knew what that meant.
And I'm not being a smartarse, I have no idea what that means.
Oh, I can tell when you're being a smartarse. What browser are you using?

On Internet Explorer or Firefox, you should be able to clear your history on the Tools menu.
OK, I was able to clear my history, but it didn't solve any of the problems I've been having.
Did you also delete the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies?
PowerBook Pete said:
Did you also delete the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies?


That seems to have done the trick!
The Baron said:
PowerBook Pete said:
Did you also delete the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies?


That seems to have done the trick!

Thanks, Mr. Cougar! ;)
The Baron said:
The Baron said:
PowerBook Pete said:
Did you also delete the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies?


That seems to have done the trick!

Thanks, Mr. Cougar! ;)

Now, I'm being a smartarse!
Well, at least you go it fixed. Good news
Bobbeh!
PowerBook Pete = More knowledgeable about computers than me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Publisher News

The Justice League comes to an end in 'Justice League' #75

Posted by Captain Comics on January 20, 2022 at 5:30pm 2 Comments

Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up for the Final Issue of JUSTICE LEAGUE out on April 19…

Continue

Groups

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service