Hey all! Got a little something I'd like to share with everyone: it's Mad Science U, my new comic book project that takes place on a top-secret university campus where all the junk science from old movies and comic books turns out to be TRUE, and where our everyman hero, who ends up enrolled by accident, is forced to - what else? - save the day, and, if he's lucky, his girl. You can check out the Kickstarter page here:

Mad Science U

Now I'm not asking anyone to contribute (though of course that would be awesome), but please check it out and if you think it looks cool, SPREAD THE WORD. We are all set to turn this into an ongoing, and already have Matthew W, Stover (who novelized Revenge of the Sith) and "Doc" Wyatt (scribe on the latest - and best - Avengers cartoon) eager to script installments.

There's also a Facebook page, with fun updates and more concept art. Any questions, just ask!

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks neat. Good luck to ya!

• Thanks! We're really excited about this project. So many story opportunities!

• Wonderful, Mr S!  Looks like a fun book.  Love the art style. I'll look forward to reading it! Congratulations on getting it this far, and good luck with the Kickstarter end of things. 

• Thanks, Fig! If anyone can think of anywhere else we should promote this, please post here.

This reply was deleted.