From Marvel Entertainment

June 25, 2012

This Is WAR!

Find out more Sunday, July 15th  at the Amazing Spider-Man panel, 12:30PM PST, during Comic Con International 2012!

Can’t make it to the convention? Follow along on the Marvel Events App & events.marvel.com, the best way to get exclusive videos, real-time announcements from the convention floor and up-to-the-minute panel, in-booth, and signing schedules of all your favorite Marvel creators!

And don’t forget to join the conversation on Twitter with #ThisIsWar! For another clue, check out Marvel.com!

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• From Marvel Entertainment

June 26, 2012

1936068750?profile=original

• From Marvel Entertainment

June 27, 2012

1936068414?profile=original

• What, again?

• Will this be a new "event" or a continuation of A vs X?

• What is it good for? Absolutely nuthin'

• Now...if it had been "This is a taco party!" I might have been interested...

• My understanding is that it's Ultron, so yes.  Still getting a feeling of deja vu.

Mark S. Ogilvie said:

Think they'll fight actual supervillains this time?

• "The Ultron War" was foreshadowed some time ago, in whatever book it was where a future Tony Stark had a timeline of upcoming events.

• "Days of Future Iron?"

Captain Comics said:

"The Ultron War" was foreshadowed some time ago, in whatever book it was where a future Tony Stark had a timeline of upcoming events.

• Ultron wars are like Chinese food.  An hour after you're done, you want another one.

This reply was deleted.