Merry Christmas to all, the Ann-Margret way!

Hoy

Views: 1305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple from some years back

My nephew made some alternations to one corner of the room at my sister's house and then waited to see how long it would take anyone to notice:

LOL! That little town needs a theater playing this.

-- MSA

I'd like to relaunch this thread to say Happy Christmas to everyone, and include a totally gratuitous picture of Ann-Margret.  She's guaranteed to cheer us up in this Covid infested year.

. . . Or any other year!

Merry Christmas, fellow Legionnaires!

Thank you, Steve & Commander! This is the thread that just keeps giving. 

Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year to all Forumites!

-- SA

All of a sudden I've got a craving for baked beans ...

Jeff of Earth-J said:

All of a sudden I've got a craving for baked beans ...

Bonus season's greetings . . . 

. . . or, as I call it---The Luckiest Cat in the World!

Merry Christmas!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
""Without trying to research this, I assume that this tribe is fictional." The tribe is…"
4 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"One of the things I found interesting here was Alec's seeming indifference to the chaos going…"
5 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ahh, so that’s what it means. Danke."
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #40: Menstruation. It's not a common topic for a mainstream comic book, not in the…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"That's "revved up like a deuce," ya know, as in "Little Deuce Coupe": And…"
5 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The GCD agrees with you, Clark. And I'd just like to add that, though I've been sitting…"
6 hours ago
Dennis Summers replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"I am completely looking forward to the Phantom Stranger Omnibus for all the same reasons as the…"
7 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"If I didn't say it, I definitely do want the Phantom Stranger Omnibus. I've actually got…"
7 hours ago
The Baron replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"That's what it's always sounded like to me. "
7 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"I doubt I'm alone in not understanding the "wrapped up like a deuce" line in…"
7 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I put the last six FCBD "green" titles on the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2022 thread, which is…"
8 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ha! That actually came up in an episode of King of Queens. Doug insists that it is "Reverend…"
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service