For me so far:

Amazing Spider-Man: No.  There's some interesting ideas in here, but not enough to spare some of my limited budgets of comics money/reading time.

Guardians of the Galaxy:  Yes. Just interesting enough to give them a chance.    

The New Avengers: Yes. So far, they seem to be treating Squirrel Girl well.        

Spider-Gwen: Yes. So far, they've maintained the quality from the previous book.      

The Uncanny Avengers:  Maybe. It's mildly interesting, but I really don't like Deadpool.      

How about you?

Views: 2038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Opinion has always been sharply divided on this board between pro- and anti-Starlin factions. I have always been "pro" but I may be the only one left!

I guess I'm mostly in the "pro" camp as well, with Dreadstar being an all-time favorite. But his more recent stuff hasn't quite knocked my socks off.

Dne Colt (my "skull brother") was a "pro" too.

I like Jim Starlin well enough but Alan Davis seals the deal!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Wow, what an interesting month! Who would've thought that "first and last" would be…"
3 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"OK, things have gotten BANANAS. I've just seen episode 654. So, since the last time I…"
48 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This first series of All-Star ran from 1940 to 1961, with the title change in 1951. The first…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"After Robin, Aqualad and Kid Flash teamed up in Brave & Bold #54 proved so popular…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Ninth Doctor Adventures
"4.3 - THE FORTH GENERATION: "The Forth Generation have emerged. The Doctor, the Brigadier, Sam…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?
3 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I loved that book."
5 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"1984-1985"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
"STRANGE NEW WORLDS: As the episode begins, Enterprise is in drydock and has been for a year being…"
8 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 892 Super-Heroines
"Added: Herculina Miss X Platinum Wonder Woman Power Tower Savanna Sister Miracle Venus…"
9 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Yes, I was already considered the first and last issues of Showcase (not least because we also…"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Richard Willis already posted the first and last of She-Hulk's second series. Here's her…"
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service