I'm seeing a lot of names I don't recognize here on the new site, and that's wonderful. I'm sure a number of them, perhaps even ALL of them are folks from the old board who have decided to start using their real names, but either way, introduce yourself here and let us know if your a fresh face or if you've simply stepped out of the phone both in your civilian identity!

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don Collett said:
JeffCarter said:
I used to be known as "Jupiter". You know, the gas giant.

Must....resist...making...tasteless...joke...!

You and me both.
Oh come on, guys, I left it all set up for you!
There's something wrong with me, it's never crossed my mind to make up a name. I do love to get a good Googling from a stranger!

Mind, I am Krypto in one or two places that wouldn't let me have my own name.
Hmmm - not sure I like the fact this board seems to take forever and an age to move aroudn the forums, but that might eb my work setup....

Oh hi there - I'm Mike, but you will definitely be more familiar with me as The Culture Vulture. For variosu reasons too boring and strange to go into here, I'm using the new board to post as myself rather than usign a nom de plume. Forgive me if this confuses people for a while.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service