Pat Harrington Jr.

Obituary  Another face from my childhood gone. Probably best-remembered as Schneider from One Day at a Time, he was also the voice of Lars on the Journey to the Center of the Earth cartoons.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I remember him best from Make Room for Daddy/The Danny Thomas Show, but then I'm old.

Thank you for the joy you brought to my living room, Mr. Harrington.

• Interesting, I never never knew he was on with Danny Thomas. For some reason, Thomas' show wasn't in perpetual re-runs where I grew up, the way the various Lucy shows were.

• I enjoyed him on One Day at a Time. When I was a kid we watched Danny Thomas. I don't think that show has been rerun much, if at all.

• I best remember him from One Day at a Time, of course, but he also did voiceover work in animation, says Comicbook.com: "'One Day at a Time' Actor and Voice Actor Pat Harrington Jr Has Died":

On the geekier side of things, Harrington did voiceover work throughout his career, notably lending his voice to both The Atom and Speedy on the "Aquaman" animated series in 1969. He voiced Moe howard, one of the Three Stooges, on a handful of the New Scooby-Doo Movies stories, and played "William Shakesbear" on a nineties revival of Yogi Bear.

The actor also played Stan Lee in one episode of a short-lived Kirk Cameron vehicle, Kirk.

• I remember him most from the Clouseau cartoons. "Don't say 'si,' Deux Deux, say 'oui.'"

This reply was deleted.