I was watching the Savage/Warrior "retirement" match on disk last night, and it came to the ending where Elizabeth threw Sherri out of the ring, and the thought came to me, "Both of these women are dead now, it's depressing."

Views: 2237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geez, I thought he died years ago.

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod said:

He did drop a lot of weight.

I may have had him confused with Johnny Valiant..

Bray Wyatt has been released by WWE despite the Fiend being one of their top merchandise sellers!

No idea what's going on over there!

I haven't followed WWE closely for a long time, but scuttlebutt I've heard is that they want to keep the company financially fit so as not to scare off any potential buyers for the company. I gather he's got a 90 day no-compete clause, and after that he can join Punk and Danielson in AEW, I guess.

Philip Portelli said:

Bray Wyatt has been released by WWE despite the Fiend being one of their top merchandise sellers!

No idea what's going on over there!

From what I've heard, Father Time has finally caught up with Vince, and the Levesques would be happy enough to cash out.  No idea how Shane feels about it, but I have the impression he's not as devoted to the business as his Dad always has been.

Triple H seems devoted to NXT so if the company is sold, it will be interesting to see what, if any, role he retains.

The Baron said:

From what I've heard, Father Time has finally caught up with Vince, and the Levesques would be happy enough to cash out.  No idea how Shane feels about it, but I have the impression he's not as devoted to the business as his Dad always has been.

Would it constitute irony if the new owner treated him the way Turner's people treated the Crocketts and promised to keep him on and then dumped him after a month?

Philip Portelli said:

Triple H seems devoted to NXT so if the company is sold, it will be interesting to see what, if any, role he retains.

The Baron said:

Looks like Ric Flair has been released from the WWE, too.

Jody Hamilton, one of the original Assassins tag team and the one who continued to use the name and mask for years afterward with other partners, died yesterday. His son, former referee Nick Patrick, reported his passing.

Today is Stan Lane's birthday, and I just saw that Bobby Eaton passed away last night. Bobby's wife died just over a month ago.

Ah, what a shame.

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod said:

Today is Stan Lane's birthday, and I just saw that Bobby Eaton passed away last night. Bobby's wife died just over a month ago.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service