I was watching the Savage/Warrior "retirement" match on disk last night, and it came to the ending where Elizabeth threw Sherri out of the ring, and the thought came to me, "Both of these women are dead now, it's depressing."

Views: 3219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know that it's been confirmed anywhere.

Philip Portelli said:

Which would be odd since Steamboat had health issues during his last run with WWE.

The Baron said:

In other wrestling news, Ric Flair is going to wrestle, what'll this be, his third "final match"?   I've no idea what kind of condition he's in, I'd heard that he'd had surgery not that long ago.  Setting aside the greater-than-zero chance that he might drop dead in the ring, I'd hate to see him come pout and be this doddering old guy obviously carried by the other workers. Rumor has it that the Rock and Rolls' "mystery partner" will be Rick Steamboat.

According to this, Steamboat's saying that he was approached to do it, but he turned it down.

Philip Portelli said:

Which would be odd since Steamboat had health issues during his last run with WWE.

The Baron said:

In other wrestling news, Ric Flair is going to wrestle, what'll this be, his third "final match"?   I've no idea what kind of condition he's in, I'd heard that he'd had surgery not that long ago.  Setting aside the greater-than-zero chance that he might drop dead in the ring, I'd hate to see him come pout and be this doddering old guy obviously carried by the other workers. Rumor has it that the Rock and Rolls' "mystery partner" will be Rick Steamboat.

Can this be the end of Vince?  Will he be "future endeavored"?  (Well, probably not, but it's still an interesting development.)

WWE Press Release

ESPN Story

It's very strange with Vince voluntarily stepping down without his usual bluster! Plus Stephanie goes from taking a leave of absence (and getting slammed for being bad at her job) to becoming the interim CEO/Chairwoman of WWE! There are going to be some awkward meetings!

Vince is still in charge of the shows though who knows for how long?

The Baron said:

Can this be the end of Vince?  Will he be "future endeavored"?  (Well, probably not, but it's still an interesting development.)

WWE Press Release

ESPN Story

I wouldn't be surprised if Johnny Ace soon gains an in-depth knowledge of what the underside of a bus looks like.

Philip Portelli said:

It's very strange with Vince voluntarily stepping down without his usual bluster! Plus Stephanie goes from taking a leave of absence (and getting slammed for being bad at her job) to becoming the interim CEO/Chairwoman of WWE! There are going to be some awkward meetings!

Vince is still in charge of the shows though who knows for how long?

The Baron said:

Can this be the end of Vince?  Will he be "future endeavored"?  (Well, probably not, but it's still an interesting development.)

WWE Press Release

ESPN Story

I liked his brothers more anyway.

According to sources, no one will miss him! 

And he's not going to have a happy homelife!

The Baron said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Johnny Ace soon gains an in-depth knowledge of what the underside of a bus looks like.

Philip Portelli said:

It's very strange with Vince voluntarily stepping down without his usual bluster! Plus Stephanie goes from taking a leave of absence (and getting slammed for being bad at her job) to becoming the interim CEO/Chairwoman of WWE! There are going to be some awkward meetings!

Vince is still in charge of the shows though who knows for how long?

The Baron said:

Can this be the end of Vince?  Will he be "future endeavored"?  (Well, probably not, but it's still an interesting development.)

WWE Press Release

ESPN Story

The "death" of Vince has been predicted many times. I won't go that far just yet, since he has more lives that a cat.

Vince McMahon Settles Oliver Luck Lawsuit  Guess he wants to keep to one legal issue at a time.

Vince is said to have paid more than $12million in hush money  If it's true, then it's easily three times more than he paid for WCW..

4

Now everyone is speculating who these three other women are. Two were on-air talents.

The Baron said:

Vince is said to have paid more than $12million in hush money  If it's true, then it's easily three times more than he paid for WCW..

4

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"This 2017 documentary is dedicated to telling the George Lazenby story. It's pretty good.…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I'll make a point of watching OHMSS shortly."
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I will let you know, but right now I'm in the mood to watch OHMSS. After that, the Pierce…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Lee Houston, Junior's discussion Did Go Comics GO?
"..... what will AMS do the next time this might happen? If they have any integrity, they have…"
7 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"There were the Cyclons of Battlestar Galactica (famed for their "Pong" eyes)…"
8 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I had forgotten that I had bought Blu-rays for all of the movies from Dr No to Live and Let Die*…"
8 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"They are going to be remodeling all of the apartments in our complex. That includes replacing all…"
8 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Jeff of Earth-J said: Didn't they show a succession of sculpted heads, from Pleasance to Gray,…"
8 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion A Look Back at Vertigo: Shade the Changing Man
"Thanks, Mark! We'll see if I can keep it going. I read issue 4 today, by the same…"
9 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Lee Houston, Junior said:"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""If he's magical, does he qualify as a robot?" I say no (but it doesn't bother…"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Ligth week... very light week. QUICK STOPS #2: I was all set to make this my 'pick of the…"
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service