I've setup a DC Comics "My QuizUp Topic" at QuizUp.com.  

I'm trying to go pretty broad, however, I'm far from an encyclopedia and was wondering if anyone might like to help in coming up with some questions?  Basically, I'm trying to stick with questions about the characters (the heroes, their villains, supporting casts) and major or unique stories or trivia and avoid questions where the answers are about time frames, creators, secret identities, or issue numbers, (I do have questions about them, but I've pretty much got those covered).  Also, the answers need to be five words or less...

If you can help, please post the questions in this thread and message me with the answers.

The characters I could really use a hand on are: 

Adam Strange

Animal Man

The Atom

Batgirl (all of them)

Birds of Prey

Black Lightning

Blue Devil

Constantine

Doom Patrol

Dr. Fate

Elongated Man

Firestorm

Harley Quinn

Hitman

Huntress

Infinity Inc.

Jonah Hex

Lobo

Metal Men

The New Gods

Plastic Man

Power Girl

Red Tornado

Sgt. Rock

The Spectre

Starman

Suicide Squad

Supergirl

Swamp Thing

Teen Titans (Wolfman and Perez)

Teen Titans (not Wolfman and Perez)

Vertigo Comics

Warlord

Wildstorm Comics

Zatanna

I'm hoping to do 5 (or more) questions on each of these.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So, anyone up for the challenge?

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm not familiar with the site. Looks like I have to create an account before I can even see the quiz contents?

I can probably help with Vertigo and some of the associated characters. I'll give it some thought.

• I'm not familiar with the site. Looks like I have to create an account before I can even see the quiz contents?

You have to setup an account before you can do any of the quizzes, but I don't remember it being too onerous.

I can probably help with Vertigo and some of the associated characters. I'll give it some thought.

Thanks Mark.  Anything you're able to help with would be appreciated.

• Do you want the questions listed here or somewhere else?

• Here's good.

• I wanted to get some questions on Starman up.

Anyone able to lend a hand?

• 1) Who did Starman replace in the Justice Society and why?

2) What unique structure did he have on his estate?

3) What happened to Starman that made him give his cosmic rod to the Star Spangled Kid?

4) Who instigated the battle between his son David and the Will Payton Starman?

5) Who were the three men who acted as the Starman of 1950?

• 6) What did Starman lose when he had to be replaced by his clone?

• Thanks for the help guys.  

I will need the answers too. :) (Also, I forgot to mention it before, but the answers have to be five small words or less as I have to work with a character count.)

I wonder if it would be better to start a thread just for the answers?  Anyone interested in testing their knowledge or would it be easier to just include the answers here?

• Ok, executive decision time.

Please post only the questions in the thread and message me with the answers.

• The next characters up for bid are the New Gods

Can anyone think of some questions?

This reply was deleted.