The following was posted on Facebook about an hour ago:

"Hey Facebook friends. I'm asking all you prayer warriors out there to please say a prayer for my brother. He has been battling various health problems for a while now, but today he went into cardiac arrest while at a dialysis appointment and had to be revived by CPR. He is currently in stable condition but on a ventilator. Please keep him in your thoughts and let's all send positive healing energy, amen."

Randy's been a long-time member here, going back several iterations of the Board, I've always enjoyed his posts here -  he always has something interesting to say.  I wish him a complete and speedy recovery.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh, no!

• Prayers up from this corner.

• Good thoughts for Randy! 

• Blessings to a dear man. Get well, Randy ❤️
  • Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

• I want to reiterate everything that has been said here, and more if that is possible. We hope to see you here again soon!

• Sad news.  The following was posted on FB about an hour ago:

"Hello Facebook friends. It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of my brother, Armand (AKA Randy Jackson ) about 30 minutes ago. Armand has been fighting a number of medical issues for years, including hypertension, diabetes and heart disease. Today, during a dialysis appointment he went into cardiac arrest. He was rushed to the hospital, where doctors worked tirelessly to keep him alive, but after his heart failed 6 times, he was declared deceased. At this point, I would have to say that I'm relieved that he's no longer suffering😓

I want to truly thank all of you for your kind words and prayers. Obviously, there's a lot to process right now, so I will probably not be on line much in the near future, but I will keep you all updated as necessary. Farewell my brother, may the Lord bless you"
    Another one of the Old Guard gone.
    • A year, already.  Time passes so quickly in retrospect.

• Rest in peace.

I only knew him from his board but, like so many of you, I looked forward to reading what he had to say and interacting with him.

Please keep us posted.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

• What terrible news. I'm sorry for his family and I'm sorry for all of us.

This reply was deleted.