Replies

• Hooray!
  • And another tomorrow night. Glee!
  • Cavalier said:
    And another tomorrow night. Glee!

No, Glee's not back 'til April. :P
  • Well, new episodes, at least.

I'm just happy for the return of Sarah!
  • With Kristin Kreuk and Brandon Routh both doing extended guest stints, how long before we get an over Superman reference?
  • I don't know. I just hope that Hannah doesn't turn out to be an agent for The Ring, or KAOS, or SMERSH, or any other spy agency. I hope she's exactly what she appears to be: a cute girl to help take Chuck's mind off Sarah, not that they're broken-up-but-not-really.
  • Yeah, The Lovely and Talented kept saying "I keep waiting for Chuck to flash on her."
  • Yeah...I hear you...but what I suspect it that she will turn out to be Shaw's long-lost wife...or future love interest...but I like her as love interest for Chuck.

Doctor Hmmm? said:
    Yeah, The Lovely and Talented kept saying "I keep waiting for Chuck to flash on her."
  • Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui) said:
    Yeah...I hear you...but what I suspect it that she will turn out to be Shaw's long-lost wife...or future love interest...but I like her as love interest for Chuck.

Doctor Hmmm? said:
    Yeah, The Lovely and Talented kept saying "I keep waiting for Chuck to flash on her."

I do, too. It's the right time to throw a roadblock in the path of Chuck and Sarah's potential romance that's more tangilble than just that love and duty can't mix.

Don't get me wrong, Sarah's wonderful, and it's easy to see why Chuck fell for her: She's gorgeous, dedicated, tough, smart, protective, loyal, and fully capable of kicking anybody's butt. What's not to like?

And Chuck, until he got the Intersect, was a whiny, useless slacker. With the Intersect and his association with Sarah and Casey, he's begun to live up to his potential ... but on some level, he's ashamed that they always have to protect him. With Intersect Version 2.0, he's more able to protect himself, and thus is more willing to be drawn in to the spy game ... even though Sarah, for her part, seems to like it less and fell for the Chuck who didn't want any part of it.

So, if Chuck and Sarah can't be a couple (although it's really implausible that the General won't reassign her, but I'll overlook that), why shouldn't he take an interest in Buy More's newest associate? I'm sure Sarah might be jealous, but is too professional to let it interfere with her duty ... but will like the duty even less, which is fodder for good stories.
  • I think "uploading" Chuck with more abilities was the wrong path to choose.
This reply was deleted.