Replies

• Zounds! T'would be awesome if true!
  • Oh, that would be *perfect*!
  • Rich Lane said:
    Zounds! T'would be awesome if true!

If he gets to wear his outfit from the "Flash Gordon" movie, that would be awesomer!
  • The rumor is TRUE! HUZZAH!
  • Be honest, was there ANYONE else who would look the part? In the Thor movie that plays in my head (yeah, I know) Blessed is Odin. John Rhys-Davies plays the Exocutioner, or Fandrall.
  • Jeff Walklin said:
    Be honest, was there ANYONE else who would look the part? In the Thor movie that plays in my head (yeah, I know) Blessed is Odin. John Rhys-Davies plays the Exocutioner, or Fandrall.

Gary Oldman as Loki
    David Hyde Pierce as Balder
    Morena Baccarin as Sif
    Jorge Garcia as Volstagg
  • Rich Lane said:
    Jeff Walklin said:
    Be honest, was there ANYONE else who would look the part? In the Thor movie that plays in my head (yeah, I know) Blessed is Odin. John Rhys-Davies plays the Exocutioner, or Fandrall.

Gary Oldman as Loki
    David Hyde Pierce as Balder
    Morena Baccarin as Sif
    Jorge Garcia as Volstagg

David Hyde Pierce as Balder? I guess I don't know Balder that well as a character. I was hoping for Blessed as Volstagg. I totally heard Blessed's voice for Volstagg's dialogue in Thor #601.
  • ARRRRRRG! I meant Rhys-Davies as Volstagg!

But you all knew that...right?
  • Cool cast photo from Bleeding Cool News here.

As article author Brendon Connelly says, Sir Anthony Hopkins "seems to be having a whale of a time there - indeed, I doubt there’ll be a single piece of furniture in the entire movie that doesn’t bear his teeth marks[.]"
This reply was deleted.