Say, Did Anything Happen With the Purple Mystery Woman That Was in All of the First Issues of the DC nU 52 Zoo Revue, or Did I Miss It?

We all had fun playing "Where's Waldo Only He's a Purple Woman" with her, but then I never heard anything else about her. Was they something done and I missed it  because it wasn't in either Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. or All-Star Western ?

Views: 539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, this, from the Urban Dictionary:

Lid: Common terminology used in the 1960's and 1970's in the United States to describe approximately one ounce of marijuana.

That explains the show but not Charles Nelson Reilly!

Rob Staeger said:

Lid: Common terminology used in the 1960's and 1970's in the United States to describe approximately one ounce of marijuana.

I've only just realised the double-meaning of the name now, but I see the same company did Puff'n'Stuff?

Yeah, I guess they were...

Puffin' stuff, I mean.

Remarkable.

Rob Staeger said:

And I suppose that's where John Byrne got the name for Liddleville too, I guess!

Well, The Ghost and Mrs. Muir was over and Match Game only pays so much...

Philip Portelli said:

That explains the show but not Charles Nelson Reilly!

Rob Staeger said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service