Story here.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Binged it and enjoyed it!  I think Discovery is a better show despite its questionable continuity. 

But Picard did a lot of things right.  It was much more continuity based and also managed to tap into a very Star Wars/Firely kind of vibe. I really enjoyed all of the new characters and appreciated the various cameos. 

We watched two episodes a day for five days. I fell pretty much the same way about it as you do. I hope it returns for a second season. We haven't watched the second season of Discovery yet.

I understand that both Picard and Discovery have been renewed.

I still have the second half of Discovery season 2 to watch, then I'll start Picard. 

I'm reading through the coverage on Ex Astris Scientia, Bernd Schneider's Star Trek site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Two normal uneventful days for Barry and Iris"
4 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another Neal Adams variant and his original work he homaged. (Images courtesy of the Grand Comics…"
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion E-Man
"I loved the original Charlton E-Man (with Mike Mauser!) also. I've never read any of the later…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J posted a discussion

E-Man

My recent re-reading of Martin Pasko's Swamp Thing (plus the comment below) put me in the mood to…See More
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
""...the collections and OGNs in the "August" list are actually solicited for…"
12 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion Disney+ is reviving 'Daredevil'
"I think Disney's recent use of Charlie Cox in Spider-Man No Way Home and Vincent…"
12 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Conan license yanked from Marvel Comics
"Didn't they just put Conan on an Avengers team?  Bet they feel like suckers now."
12 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"I don't doubt you're right, Jeff. There's a LOT of delay these days. I've got a…"
13 hours ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
13 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Superman's Crime of the Ages, WF #183, March 1969."
14 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"The Phantom Stranger Omnibus was originally solicited for May 24 release, so we may…"
14 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Marvel Comics in August 2022
""AMAZING FANTASY #1000"? Sh-yeah, right. Prior to its recent cancellation, Amazing…"
14 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service