Replies

• That was what I consider to be my first album. I've had it for as long as I can remember.

When I was in college, I bought it on CD.

• In a similar vein, I recently got a copy of Motown Sings the Beatles, a compilation of tunes pretty much used as side-B fare on various albums by Motown acts. The reviewer at AllMusic was quite unimpressed. 

• Now, see, that sounds really interesting to me. On the flip side (pun intended) see

Beatle Originals for originals versions of songs the Beatles covered.

• One of my first records (well, cassette tapes) was Chipmunk Punk, with Chipmunk covers of The Cars, Blondie, Tom Petty, The Knack, and more. 

• Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

One of my first records (well, cassette tapes) was Chipmunk Punk, with Chipmunk covers of The Cars, Blondie, Tom Petty, The Knack, and more. 

That record revieved the Chipmunks and introduced them to a whole new generation.

• ...That started the second generation Chipmunks , Clark , masterminded by the son and daughter-in-lawof Ross Bagsadarian (David Seville) ; or , Earth-2/Bronze Age Chipmunks !!!!!!!!!!! Chip-Ster ! For coming out of the stereo era , when stereo records ruled , while the first Chipmunks started when mono w first Chiimkd started when mono was in style ?
This reply was deleted.