Dudes~Do any of you have recentexpenences with mail,U.S. Maildelivered,subscriptions to modern-day comic books?

I might want to be gettin' some for a few,the Lou might have to "go away",heh heh:-) to finish off some old matters/mistakes!:-),and,um,I might be outa reach of funny-book shops let alone Web downloads-It's odd looking this up I see that DC not only offers thir own titles through DC ads both online and in the magazines themselves,but there online outfits such as Speedymags and Magazines.Com that offer comic book subscripts even for prices less than the official companies themselves! How are they sent,either from DC 9or any other) or said retailers (Amazon too).

Another odd thing is that DC appears to offer few subscriptions-I went looking for Phantom Stranger but they did not have it on offer as a subscription.

-    Take It Easy          Poppa Lou

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd go through DCBS if I were you.

...Thank you , but it kind of look like they don't do " subscriptions " - in the People/Harpers'/Feild & Stream sense of "pay something in advance and you get X moths". That's what I need.

- PopLou

Wandering Sensei: Emeritus said:

I'd go through DCBS if I were you.

I managed to get a Superman subscription,dudes.

Maybe that'll teach me,on those long nites after/before count Along with Wd. "SoS" breakfast that'll B somethin' 2 look forward 2,Dudes!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

Heh.

Take it easy , bye 4 now          Poppa Lou

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"A friend of mine misheard "tropical drink melting in your hand" in the Beach Boys'…"
1 minute ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"There's a Neil Diamond song, "Forever In Blue Jeans" that I misheard as…"
2 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"As we near the end of the core four Milestone books, here's a look at what's left to…"
5 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"This week's DC backlist! Blood Syndicate 32: By DG Chichester and Denys Cowan &…"
19 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Thanks, Jeff. I guess my feeling is, the passage of time will mean there'll be cognitive…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"As far as I can tell, you're right -- though I haven't read anywhere near the entirety of…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"I always heard Creedence Clearwater Revival's "There's a bad moon on the rise"…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Way to keep a secret, Neal! "
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Ed McBain took a similar tack in the 87th Precinct series, which spanned 1956 to 2005. Each story…"
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Ka-Zar, Conan, and Ka-Zar and Conan"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #37: As I mentioned Sunday, the first issue of Swamp Thing I ever bought, #34, was a recent…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Over in another discussion, I posted the thoughts of Mike Gold apropos the origin of Jon Sable…"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service